So here are some funny little snippets of your three year old brain:
- "you say nipple, I say ouch"
- While I am feeding kinley in her bedroom I hear him talking to the babysitter. Scene: he has earbuds stuck into a sand sifter, with some large plastic bugs nearby. "I'm pumping some milk to feed my bugs."
- While I am feeding Kinley, "I think she is very attacking you!"
- "Pee and poop make you happy?"
- "There's a present in the toilet, let's get it!"
- After nap I walk into his room to find him standing up, saying that he peed in his bed. I see a wet spot, but think maybe it was from sweat. *he is wearing a pull-up* I take him into the bathroom and see that his pull-up is dry. Hmmm... it is then that all the pieces come together. I told him that we don't pee in pull-ups or diapers. I should have been more specific. I realize very quickly, that he did not want to pee in his pull-up, so he pulled his pants down and peed in his bed. I had to amend my previous instruction by telling him that we only pee in toilets. Not on the floor or in the bed. Toes. He keeps me on my toes.
- He goes to the bathroom, then comes out and tells me, "Mom, it's your turn. Go in and say 'eeew' to my pee."
- He has started to cross his eyes all the time. Super funny.
- Always telling me to look at and talk to his sister...always.